The Level I Administrative Assistant is an entry level, hourly opportunity and candidates will have a background with some telephone skills, experience interacting with customers, strong computers skills and the ability to perform office administrative tasks in a fast paced and modern office environment. This is a great opportunity to work in a professional environment for a company that utilizes the latest in office technology while learning great office and customer service skills! Success in this position may result in promotion to a more advanced opportunity within the company.
Summary of essential job functions:
- The Level I Administrative Assistant will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction while providing administrative support to management team. Ideal candidates will have some background in handling administrative tasks for a small to mid-sized company while managing a multi line telephone system.
- Answer, screen, monitor and transfer inbound telephone calls using a state-of-the art telephone system with visual voice messaging.
- Receive and direct visitors and customers
- Clerical duties include photocopying, scanning and mailing
- Preparation of outbound mailings including using mail merge software, postage machine and networked copier/printer
- Maintain electronic filing system in a completely paperless environment including the ability to combine PDF and other documents
- Respond to customer inquiries, directing them to the appropriate channel resource or web based tool
- Communicate with customers and vendors by e-mail and telephone
- Schedule and coordinate appointments
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Participate in company training as required.
- Minimum 2 years consecutive experience with the same employer in a similar capacity preferred preferred.
- Native ability in both oral and written English. Spanish is a plus.
- Experience providing customer service and/or administrative support for a small or mid-sized company. Experience
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Outlook including tasks, calendar and email.
- Strong Internet related skills and ability to navigate websites with ease
- Creative thinking skills - brings fresh perspective & new ideas
- Detail oriented, organized
- Must be able to work independently and follow up on tasks, especially those with deadlines without micro-management
- Must be punctual with work schedule and commitments to staff and customers
- Highly motivated with a track record of success
- Applicant must submit to a criminal background check and have no felony convictions.
- 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. M-F unless additional hours requested for training or for end of year community functions
- $ 11.00 per hour plus incentive bonuses
|Today's Date:|| *|
|I have never been convicted of a felony:||*|
|I am a non-smoker. By checking here, I attest as such.:||*|
|I have read the description of this opportunity and believe that I am very qualified given my work and educational history.|
|I am well-qualified for this opportunity.:||*|
|Yes, I have the experience.:||*|
|I am fully proficient with computers, especially MS Word, Excel and Outlook|
|Yes, I have very strong computer skills as defined.:||*|
|I am detailed oriented.:||*|
|I have native ability in spoken and written English.:||*|
|Resume - Please upload.:||*|
|Cover Letter Recommended that explains how you are an ideal candidate for this opportunity:|
|To prevent automated SPAM, please enter YZD1 to submit your form (case sensitive):||*|
* indicates required field